The Pocket Notes have been designed to cover all the topics and subjects of your course, but in bite-sized chunks. You can revise on the go with this pocket-sized overview of the course content that includes summaries of the vital areas you need to concentrate on during your exam. Ideal for revision, no matter where you are. They have been designed to complement the study text and exam kit, so make sure you have them as well.
- The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- Personal effectiveness and communication
- Professional ethics in accounting and business