The Study Text will give you a thorough understanding of Financial Accounting, and covers everything you will learn on your course. The book is packed full of essential information that will help you learn and understand key topics, including the underlying concepts relating to financial accounting and technical proficiency in techniques, such as double entry accounting techniques and the preparation of basic financial statements.
Within the Study Text, you’ll find examples and activities to reinforce your knowledge, and free supplementary materials to help you pass your exam.
All of our Study Texts are approved by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- Context and purpose of financial reporting
- Qualitative characteristics of financial information
- Fundamental bases of accounting
- Double entry and accounting systems
- Recording transactions and events
- Preparing trial balances (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Preparing financial statements
- Interpreting financial statements