The CIMA Managing Finance in a Digital World (E1) Study Text will give you a thorough understanding of Managing Finance in a Digital World, and covers everything you will learn on your course. The book is packed full of essential information that will help you learn and understand key topics, including the roles that finance plays in organisations and why. It also covers the technologies that define and drive the digital world in which finance operates, and the implications of using them.
Within the Study Text, you’ll find examples and activities to reinforce your knowledge, and supplementary materials to help you pass your exam.
All of our Study Texts are approved by CIMA.
- Role of the finance function
- Technology in a digital world
- Data and information in a digital world
- Shape and structure of the finance functions
- Finance interacting with the organisation